||In 1935, Fibber McGee and Molly premiered on the radio. By 1943, the show was a regular in most households.
- Fibber McGee played by Jim Jordan. Fibber was a boastful man full of ideas and schemes, but with an inability to finish anything he started.
- Molly McGee played by Marian Jordan. Molly was a kind and level-headed woman who always had a kind word for everyone. She kept Fibber in check.
- A situation comedy full of Vaudevillian humor and Midwestern flavor. The show focused on Fibber and Molly, but friends and neighbors would "drop by" to discuss events of the day or join in the McGees latest situation.
Hosts or Guests:
- Harlow Wilcox was the announcer and did all of the commercial spots for the show during its entire run
- William Randolph Mills was the bandleader from January 1938 to Juned 1953. The band played two or three instrumental numbers during the broadcasts.
Writers or Producers:
- Don Quinn was the creator and head writer from 1935 to 1950 and assistant writer from 1950 to 1951
- Phil Leslie was cowriter from 1943 to 1950 and became head writer in 1953
- Johnson's Wax (April 1935 - May 1950)
- Pet Milk (September 1950 - June 1952)
- Reynold's Metals (October 1952 - June 1953)
Networks or stations:
- National Broadcasting Company (NBC)
Total shows or length of production:
- Still broadcast on old-time radio networks
- Premiered on April 16, 1935
- Last original episode was broadcast on September 6, 1959