||In 1941, Front Page Farrell made its radio debut. It ran to rave reviews for more than a dozen years.
- David Farrell - a reporter for the New York Eage reporting on crime and war production. Originally played by Richard Widmark, the role would ultimately go to Staats Cotsworth, the same actor who played Casey, Crime Photographer.
- Sally Farrell - rescued by David from marrying a man twice her age
- A serial drama focused on the news of the day as uncovered by David Farrell and the drama of the husband and wife's life
Hosts or Guests:
Writers or Producers:
- Ann and Frank Hummert - the king and queen of radio serial dramas
Networks or stations:
Total shows or length of production:
- Premiered June 23, 1941
- Final episode was aired in 1953